[ale] Remove spamassassin & clamAV from sendmail config?

James Taylor James.Taylor at eastcobbgroup.com
Mon Oct 3 12:06:13 EDT 2011

I need to remove filtering from a sendmail server (the filtering is being replaced with a Barracuda box), and I'm not clear on the changes I need to make.

I've worked with postfix but, so far, I've not had the need to do anything with sendmail.
What changes would I need to make in the sendmail.mc file to accomplish this?
I could probably figure it out with trial and error, but I kinda don't want to break a production box.

-jt

James Taylor
678-697-9420
james.taylor at eastcobbgroup.com