[ale] PGP / GPG key uid verification from PGP Corp.

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Tue Nov 29 21:43:58 EST 2011

	I don't know if things have changed but I make sure to use SKS OpenPGP
keyservers. Again I don't know if things have changed for the non-SKS
keyservers. I always used subkeys.pgp.net or pool.sks-keyservers.net as
I'd had problems with some because of using sub-keys. The non-SKS
keyservers would strip the sub-keys out and corrupted keys.