[ale] PGP / GPG Keysigning party... Reminder and confirmation.

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 13:36:16 EST 2011

oh man. I looked at their list on their website. Food looks pricey and the
beer list is highlighted by Heineken and Corona.

Would like to recommend Battle and Brew instead:

http://battleandbrew.com/menu/alcohol

snacks, general food, drinkable beers and apparently all sorts of gaming
stuff. seems very geeky.

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 1:23 PM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent! So they have more than "both kinds of beer - Bud and Bud
> Light"?
>
> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 9:33 AM, David Tomaschik <david at systemoverlord.com
> > wrote:
>
>> Not a pub, but for the past few meetings we've headed over to the
>> Marietta Diner after the meeting concludes...
>>
>> David
>>
>> On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 7:27 AM, Jim Kinney <jim.kinney at gmail.com> wrote:
>> > The 8th is the plan. I'll be putting out the notice as soon as I can
>> get the
>> > name and address of the post meeting pub from someone who knows the
>> area.

>> December

>> required

>> our

>> of
>>  We
>> government

>> the

>> signatures
>> their
>> NOT

>> your
>> You

>> who
>> business
>> of
>> help

>> begin!

>> --
>> David Tomaschik, RHCE, LPIC-1
>> System Administrator/Open Source Advocate
>> http://systemoverlord.com
>> david at systemoverlord.com

> James P. Kinney III
>
> As long as the general population is passive, apathetic, diverted to
> consumerism or hatred of the vulnerable, then the powerful can do as they
> please, and those who survive will be left to contemplate the outcome.
> - *2011 Noam Chomsky
>
> http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
> *

James P. Kinney III