[ale] Server distro help

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 09:49:11 EST 2011

I would disagree, and have worked at a fairly large SLES install base. It's
not the SuSE company or product, though I tend to prefer RH because of
history. It's that your with the 95% of US businesses that use Linux use
Red Hat. Thus more 3rd party products, more chance to find experienced
System Admins, and more information available.

If you were in Europe the situaiton would be reversed.

Leam