[ale] PGP / GPG Keysigning party... Upload your key now! ALE-NW

JD jdp at algoloma.com
Fri Nov 18 08:42:08 EST 2011

The ALE-NW group has room J110 at SPSU reserved for 12/8 if we need a location
to key-validate. We are not planning a meeting for that evening, so it should be
available. We just need to let Orlando know our plans.

It is not the ideal place for a party, however.

BTW, the gpg public key export command that I used was:
$ gpg --armor --export {your key sig} > public.key.tmp

Let the uploads begin!