[ale] Cheapish Server Hardware?

matt ur.matt at gmail.com
Mon Nov 14 13:58:13 EST 2011

Part of me wants to get new hardware, because new hardware is exciting, but
I think for this purpose, and since it's my own cash and project, I'm going
to go with used. There's simply too much of it out there to warrant buying
new stuff.
I did look around newegg and was tempted by some intel/supermicro
barebones, but I don't think that's the solution.

Stephen, I'll contact him, thanks for the reference.

Matt