[ale] AARG! Manual software updates, Sun Java, LibreOffice, help

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Nov 10 09:57:59 EST 2011

Michael H,

Hi.  I hadn't seen your name before.  I put your last initial there
since we have about 4-5 Michael's in the group.  Welcome and thanks for
the info.  I don't always reply just to say thanks, but I always
appreciate any answers to my threads.  I'm going to take a look at the
info you sent as well as other replies regarding Java, hopefully
shortly, when I get some more time.  Right now, my shared printer is
down after upgrading my PC's to Ubuntu 11.04.  I have this little
Linksys PSUS4 stand alone print server which is refusing to cooperate.
Fun, fun, fun.  I'm saving your message for another day though.

Sincerely,

Ron

Ron Frazier

770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.