[ale] Event Nov 12th

Shawn taaj.shawn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 14:19:31 EST 2011

ALE:
We have started a new group called SmartOps Atlanta, geared toward DevOps /
Agile system administrators and those interested in the becoming better,
more automated admins. Our website is http://smartopsatlanta.org. At the
moment it isn't much, but if you look under events, we're having one this
weekend.

We'd like to cordially invite any who are interested to our "Puppet Basic
Training" on Saturday the 12th, from 11:00AM to 2:00PM at the University of
Phoenix Building in Sandy Springs.

8200 Roberts Drive
Suite 201
Atlanta, GA 30350

It's going to be a fast-paced, 3 hour course, will teach all the basics
from configuring puppet and writing your first manifest up through
deploying and monitoring hosts. We'll also throw in some advanced topics
for those who are already puppet veterans.

Pizza will be provided, and admission and parking are free.

Please join us, and our gracious host, ShadowSoft (a local Puppet Labs
Partner), for this informative and educational event.

If you're interested, register here:
http://smartopspuppet.eventbrite.com/

Regards,
Shawn Taaj        - @tr41n