[ale] [OT] Absentee voting

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 22:31:37 EDT 2011

On 2011/10/30, at 19:02 , Bob Toxen wrote:
> You can request an absentee voting ballot in Georgia for any reason.
> This allows you to vote with paper rather than an Unconstitutional
> hackable WINDOWS voting computer.
>
> Georgia is the last state in the U.S. to outlaw electronic voting
> without a voter verifiable paper audit trail!  Remember that the
> "hanging chad", that electronic voting was intended to prevent,
> had only a 0.5% error rate while electronic voting has a potential
> 100%
> error rate due either to accidents or intentional fraud.
>
> Gwinnett County residents may request a ballot application to fill out
> and FAX at:
>
>  http://www.gwinnettcounty.com/portal/gwinnett/Departments/Elections/AbsenteeVoting-Civilians#3
>
> For other counties try Googling (such as for DeKalb):
>
>  DeKalb County, GA absentee voting

I maintain an information page with full instructions and all
needed links for Paper Ballot voting in Georgia at:

http://PaperCounts.org

It starts by noting:

"Election officials never publicize the fact, but
Georgia citizens can easily protect their voting rights
with the paper evidence of an Absentee Ballot.

Current Georgia Election Law permits any registered
voter to request and vote a Paper Absentee Ballot with
NO REASON REQUIRED!"

Hope this is helpful!
peace
aaron