[ale] who is eating my drive

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Tue May 31 14:06:35 EDT 2011

Hmm.  Makes sense.  But I dont think you can make swap on the primary
parition.  To make swap space you have to create extended and on that
extended you setup up swap.

Thats my understanding may be (and obivously ) it is wrong.

Not sure how to undo the swap space.

I have 8GB of Memory allocated to this VMWare session.

I may not need almost any swap at all.

Can I reclaim all the swap as a regular drive ?  If so how do I do that ?

-Narahari