[ale] OT - The world IS ending!

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed May 25 10:23:04 EDT 2011

When considering the nature of eternity especially when compared to
linear time I believe we find that all events in temporal space happen
simultaneously in eternity.  Since eternity has no linear sense of time
then all events happen as part of an eternal instance (a singularity).
So, if I'm right then we're already toast and the end has come and gone!
No wonder we're still here!

Perhaps Mr. Camping would consider serving Charles' home brew as part of
a new Family Radioland attraction featuring the Euthanasia Coaster?

The OT digresses further....All Hail Galaxar!