[ale] The world IS ending!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed May 25 09:24:49 EDT 2011

Oct 21. That's like, the reverse ordering of 12. OMG!OMG!OMG! That's so like
2012! OMG!OMG!OMG! so like the world really does end!?!?!?!?!

Wait. 10/21 is the second try on the date so 10 * 2 = 20 and the reverse of
the day gives 12...

OMG!OMG!OMG! 2012!!!!!

must go read tea leaves for the hour now.

Um. is there a release date in there somewhere? I didn't see it.

On Wed, May 25, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Charles Shapiro <hooterpincher at gmail.com>wrote:

> ZOMG, can the Apocolypse be far behind?   New date is Oct 21, BTW.
>
> -- CHS
>
> On Tue, May 24, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Damon L. Chesser <damon at damtek.com>
> wrote:
> >
> http://furiousfanboys.com/2011/05/hell-freezes-over-duke-nukem-forever-has-gone-gold/