[ale] Building a Linux/Mysql Database server.

Dennis Ruzeski denniruz at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:57:35 EDT 2011

The setup of the database would essentially be the same as if it were
local except you would need to allow access for the web user to access
the database from the web server(s). Example-

grant select,insert,update on database.* to `user`@`10.10.10.10`
identified by 'password';

Substitute in your user name, web server IP, password, and required privileges.

Make sure to cycle the server or run "flush privileges;" for the
changes to take effect.