[ale] is myth going to be reality

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Wed May 18 11:16:32 EDT 2011

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 12:02:45PM -0400, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:
> Is a Myth install fest going to be a reality at time soon ?

Why didn't you come to the Installfest LUG at GT put on a month or two ago?
Just because it doesn't have MythTV in the name doesn't mean we couldn't
have helped you out.  You even asked if we could help you, and I asked
what resolution you were trying to set up for, but you never responded
and didn't show up...

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Exterminate all rational thought."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - Bill Lee