[ale] ACM Publications, circa 1970, in Atlanta GA

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Tue May 17 14:18:15 EDT 2011

I apologize for the poor timing of this. Had I known there was
interest, and that they were being discarded, earlier I would have
made better arrangements.

They are at 675 Metropolitan Pkwy, Atlanta GA 30310. The gate code to
enter the complex is 9171* and they are stacked near the dumpsters at
the middle of the complex.

They include publications from every SIG, including SIGGRAPH and
SIGPLAN and SIGCHI and ...

The stack has suffered a few minutes of rain damage. I would say that
10% of them got wet, although they are in a relatively dense stack on
a pallet so the ones on the bottom and in the middle are still fine.