[ale] OT (slightly): How do you read the ale mailing list?

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Thu May 12 09:56:51 EDT 2011

"broken" in your opinion.   Don't get me wrong - I'm not an Outlook fan
but since it's what the company uses it is what I use here.

Anyway I just checked and saw Outlook does have choices for headers and
has one called "Conversation" which appears to be their way of saying
thread.

Personally I've never seen the need for threading tools - I am able to
ignore threads that don't interest me simply by scanning the list in the
folder.   Of course I don't have Ale (or most email for that matter) go
to my inbox - I've set up rules that direct most of my email to separate
folders.   There's been more than once that I've simply marked all the
ALE mail as "read" because I didn't have spare cycles to read it all.