[ale] OT (slightly): How do you read the ale mailing list?

rhia rhiannen at atlantacon.org
Wed May 11 23:44:42 EDT 2011

Evolution (boo, hiss, I know)
I can toggle between threaded or not.
Then again, I almost never settle for default views.
As far as having to touch each mail individually, I'm a wee bit
confused.
I scan topic/subject, read a few to catch the gist, then mostly find
select all plus ctrl <select>to only hit the ones worth keeping. If a
thread doesn't interest me, I can toggle the whole thread, delete, then
toggle back and continue.
Of those that do catch my attention, for whatever reason, I scan every
few months, and then rinse & repeat from above.
Aside from my phone, I have yet to have to "touch each mail
individually"

rhia