[ale] Ubuntu recommendations

Collin Pruitt collin at collinp.com
Wed May 11 17:30:29 EDT 2011

After release, LTS releases are only updated with critical security
updates or bug fixes. LTS is mostly for consumers that require long-term
stability, as LTS releases are supported for a far longer amount of time
than regular releases, and LTS releases are rarely used to release major
changes to the distro for the sake of stability.

--
Collin Pruitt
Ubuntu Member