[ale] Ubuntu recommendations

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed May 11 16:21:18 EDT 2011

Actually, I'm not sure it's as simple as that. Reading [1], I can't
figure out if they are constantly updating already released LTS
versions with new packages or if they only do so during development of
the release.

Personally, I would go with the latest release (11.04 right now). I
would only ever install Ubuntu on a desktop, so I don't know what
benefit the LTS version would give me.

[1] -- https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LTS

--
James Sumners