[ale] as promised/threatened, an overly long post with probably nothing of real importance

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed May 4 08:29:18 EDT 2011

+1 on your comments Mike!  I'm with ya and whole-heartedly agree.
Besides, anti-religion is against my religion - but respect to others is
not.

Knock'em dead at the show today and turn minds and hearts toward Tux!
After all, it's all about shaking babies and kissing hands isn't it?

Cheers!   Rich in Lilburn