[ale] as promised/threatened, an overly long post with probably nothing of real importance

Mike Harrison cluon at geeklabs.com
Wed May 4 07:17:23 EDT 2011

On Wed, 4 May 2011, JD wrote:
> I would quickly agree to an anti-politics & anti-religion rule for this
> list.

It is the kind of list where politics should be about: Redhat vs Canonical
vs Suse vs BSD... and religion should be about vi or emacs, perl or php..

While I often enjoy some of the eloquent off topic rants, I find it easy
to hit the delete button as well and -try- not to play in the mud myself..

Time to make a living, it's a trade show day and I'm proudly displaying a
Tux in honor of our Linux based solutions in a show where most people will
ask what the penguin is for.   --Mike--