[ale] Celebrate - Usama killed!

Damon Chesser dchesser at acsi2000.com
Mon May 2 09:05:22 EDT 2011

Astounding.  We went in three emails from Bin Laden is dead to Fox Sucks.  What one has to do with the other is beyond me.  After having watched the breaking news on FNN, I never once saw anybody guess on what Mr. Obama would say, other than The President is scheduled to speak soon.

I don't care what news source you prefer, btw.  I am merely objecting to three emails to go from first post to political/biased/fox sucks.

I happen to LIKE the description of homicide bomber vs. suicide bomber.  I think Homicide is more honest.  Suicide implies other people died as an after effect of the suicide.

Am I stupid?

Damon Chesser
dchesser at acsi2000.com
damon at damtek.com