[ale] [OT] Time for a Cell Phone Change

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Sun May 1 07:34:56 EDT 2011

Damon,
That is the kind of feedback I was looking for. Very glad to hear the phone
works out of town, now the question is, does the phone work between the
cities (without roaming charges?)  I live ~ 15 miles south of Hartsfield
airport, have a kid in college in Milledgeville and a kid who hangs out in
the Newnan area. Metro also has soe sort of family plan that gives you $5
per [extra] line presumably up to 5 total as the other carriers but you
can't get details on line, gotta go to the store. If we were 'city dwellers'
Metro would be a no brainer. And Metro has a number of smart/Android phones
both CDMA ones and LTE ones.