[ale] Job Lead: Linux Admin Job in CA

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Mar 31 23:40:16 EDT 2011

Was sent this tonight as job lead...passing it along for any interested.
Happy Hunting!

Rich in Lilburn

Hello,

Job Title: Linux Admin & Developer Onsite JOB

Location: Cupertino, CA

Position Type: Permanent, Direct Hire

HIRE ON PHONE

US Citizen, GC, EAD Preferred

Since this job is Fulltime/Perm Opportunity this comes with the
following Benefit Plan (401K Plan, 2 Weeks Paid Vacation, 10 holiday
Leave, 5 Sick leaves, Full Coverage of Health, Dental, Vision and
Long/Short Term Disability, 401K Plan, Educational Assistance and Life
Insurance/Accidental Death - No Cost $50000 for Employee and Wife).

JOB DESCRIPTION

         Strong background in OSX/BSD, RHEL5, and Windows

         Familiarity with the following tools: Apache, PHP, ssh, Perl,
Ruby, Python, Cobbler, Puppet, VMware, and Casandra

         Network Appliance products and software

         NetScaler load balancers

         NetAPP SAN and NAS experience

         UNIX related software development

         Nagios or BigBrother, Cacti, Cricket or other RRD-based
reporting tool

         Jumpstart, Kickstart, DHCP, NetBoot / NetRestore (OS X), DNS

If the above position interests you then send me your updated resume in
a word doc with your visa status, desired yearly salary expectation at
harsh.gupta at pyramidci.com or call me 770 255 7692. If you are not
interested or either not available in the market then share this email
with your friends and colleagues. Professional references required.
Thanks

Please accept my apologies if this job is not of your interest.

Thanks and Regards

Harsh Gupta

Sr. Executive Resourcing

Pyramid IT Consulting Pvt Ltd.

Enterprise Solutions/Resource Management Group/HR/Admin/Accounts etc.

Email: harsh.gupta at pyramidci.com

Office: 770-255-7692/ Fax: 678-935-4466