[ale] .NET considered harmful

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Thu Mar 31 15:08:38 EDT 2011

Brian MacLeod wrote:
> Well, that's one route. If you feel that's necessary, Jerald, then
> you have a right to take it.  I wish you well, as do probably several
> of us whom you've helped, and I hope you find an environment you feel
>  more comfortable with.
>
> I'm very disturbed by some of the political leanings and the
> vocabulary usage on the list, but that's people.  If they agreed with
>  every thing I did, what kind of rigid subsociety would we really be?
>  Or extrapolate that further to a whole society: we'd be a prime
> example of group think.

I don't expect everyone to have the same views, but I think that out of
respect for simply human dignity, we should be above some of the
language that has been thrown out.  We should be able to speak our views
without being insulted or insulting others.

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."
- Thomas Jefferson