[ale] Funky mouse pointer

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Mar 29 14:53:34 EDT 2011

Thanks Jim!

Window Manager makes sense...no reference found in xorg.conf to hardware
assist pointer that I've seen...here's what I've been using for xorg
since creating this build a year ago:

# Xorg configuration created by livna-config-display

Section "Files"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules/extensions/nvidia"
	ModulePath   "/usr/lib/xorg/modules"
EndSection

Section "ServerFlags"
	Option	    "AIGLX" "on"
EndSection

Section "Device"
	Identifier  "Videocard0"
	Driver      "nvidia"
EndSection

Section "Extensions"
	Option	    "Composite" "Enable"
EndSection

My issue is a classic case of, "...everything was working fine and then
it got stupid."  The only changes that I'm aware of are from Chrome
updates - no other updates are coming for F12.  Yes, I'm also
considering upgrading to F14 but rather get my feet wet working on this
issue.  Won't learn by just reinstalling now will I?