[ale] Funky mouse pointer

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Mar 29 09:20:28 EDT 2011

I've been running into a quirky mouse on my F12 build (home rolled
desktop)...and most interestingly my father is have the same thing
happen on his F13 build (Gateway laptop).  Symptoms are mouse pointer
that disappears "behind" a new window as it is rendering and hung
graphical artifact of mouse pointer on the screen (usually in the window
being rendered) for which a refresh usually clears.  My guess is video
driver gone south?

Sound familiar anyone?

Running 2.6.32.26-175.fc12.i686 w/GNOME 2.28.2 on AMD 64 X2 4200+
Manchester and dual XFX 6800 GS (SLI) GPUs (bridged)

Rich in Lilburn