[ale] How do people deal with RHEL?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 15:19:15 EDT 2011

Where? All I have read is people telling me to stop using an old
version, or that because _they_ don't use the package then Red Hat
shouldn't include it, or people answering a question that wasn't even
asked ("how do I install this when it isn't in the main repo?").

Well that's not entirely true. You did state the same frustration with
other distributions and that you just give up and look for a third
party repo when you get frustrated.

I wasn't really trying to start a thread where I get help
administering the system. I was venting frustration, and thought maybe
some others would join in with their own

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

CH:D 59