[ale] Am I that blind?

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at linux-etc.com
Thu Mar 24 14:46:15 EDT 2011

Greg:

Comments below.

----- Greg Freemyer <greg.freemyer at gmail.com> wrote: -----

> I've got FireFox4 installed.
>
> It says in the help that there is a one-click bookmark button on the
> right end of the "awesome" bar, near the home icon.
>
> I see the home icon, but I have no idea where the bookmark button is.

I am guessing you have the "Menu Bar" unchecked so you cannot view it.  Otherwise you should see something like what they have here

http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/central/

With the Firefox "orange button" being the starting point -> Bookmarks. ;-)

To show the "Menu Bar" (i.e., "old skool" way) go to "orange button" -> Options -> check "Menu Bar".

HTH.

--- Crawford

The Linux ETC Company
10121 Yates Court