[ale] how do I list big files

jim jimbakerforlinux at comcast.net
Mon Mar 21 20:26:32 EDT 2011

I used to clean the "fixed" platter by hand! I had a plastic flat stick
and I slid a cotton sock looking thing over it. Then I sprayed it with
this chemical and wiped the surface of the disk as I turned it by hand.
I also slid the cleaning swab between the heads to clean them. It's
weird to think about it now. I think the fixed platter was 2.5 MB and
the removable platter was another 2.5 MB for a total of 5. And it was
HUGE. Like 18" across or something.