[ale] my 1st shell script - chk big files

Sparr sparr0 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 00:19:54 EDT 2011

I have varying levels of dislike for most VCSs. What recently tipped
the scales in favor of git for me is the existence of github. If there
had ever been a collaborative code sharing environment of that caliber
for svn, or if there was now one for bzr or monotone or anything else,
that would be a major factor for me as well, but as far as I know
GitHub is far and away the best in it's class. Sourceforge, launchpad,
Savannah, etc are lost in its shadow. That it happens to use git is
almost immaterial.