[ale] how do I list big files

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Sun Mar 20 11:28:34 EDT 2011

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the tips.  I suspected it was something like that, but didn't
know what.

I'm learning all the time, but it's a slow process.  I've been learning
DOS / Windows for 26 years, Linux for 1 year.  It will take a while to
develop comprehensive knowledge.  The first part of the learning curve
is the hardest.

Sincerely,

Ron