[ale] TCP Sequence Number Approximation Vulnerability

Ed Cashin ecashin at noserose.net
Wed Mar 16 09:45:29 EDT 2011

I bet that similar vulnerabilities and fixes have come and gone a
few times.  Maybe the tool detecting the problem can provide more
specifics about the problem it has detected, so that you can associate
the specific symptoms with a specific bug and specific bugfix.

  Ed Cashin <ecashin at noserose.net>
  http://noserose.net/e/
  http://www.coraid.com/