[ale] Where to get some Hard Drive mounting screws?

Derek Atkins warlord at MIT.EDU
Sun Mar 13 19:09:15 EDT 2011

Hey alers,

When my 3.5" HDDs arrived the other day and I went to mount them into my
drive trays I noticed that the trays only had 2 screws each.  Obviously
the drives would be more secure with 4 screws each.  All my supplies are
in boxes at the moment, so.. does anyone know where I can acquire 4 HDD
mounting screws in the next few days?  (I certainly wouldn't mind paying
a few dollars for them, or even mail-ordering them).

The screws I have appear to be the "flat head" variety, ~3/16" long, with
a very thin head.

-derek