[ale] Unhalfbricking

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 06:16:02 EDT 2011

> And hey Aaron, I hope you're still holding one or two 'bricked'
> Kuro-pros.  I'll be glad to apply this hack and at least see what is
> going on in there?

Hey, Charles:

Since you've gone through all the trouble of hacking these
Kuro Box things down to the serial connection headers, serial
voltages, baud rate and parity (see below), please feel free to
come and and pick up the 2 bricks I still have here.  If you can
salvage them, they're yours to do with what you will!

And man, I gotta tell you, you've got this years ALE prize for
"Most Tenacious Hacker of Eclectic Gadgets " in the bag!  :-)

peace
aaron