[ale] [Contract Job] Sr. Linux Systems Admin

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Wed Mar 9 16:33:42 EST 2011

I got this in my mail this PM and thought I'd pass it along to anyone
interested.  I for one am not qualified in terms of Linux (yet)....Happy
Hunting!

Rich in Lilburn

******************** Begin paste message ********************

Hope this mail finds you in good spirits! I have an urgent position for
your consideration. Please have a look. I would like to hear you
regarding this.

Title/Role:  Systems Administrator, Sr.
Work Location:  Norcross, GA - 3295 River Exchange Dr
Duration:  6  Months Contract
Hours/Units per day:  8
Days per week:  5

Short Description: Installs new software releases, system upgrades,
evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems.
May require a bachelor's degree in a related area with 2-5 years of
experience in the field or in a related area.   Complete Description:
Installs new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs
patches and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups
and recovery. Maintains data files and monitors system configuration to
ensure data integrity. May require a bachelor's degree in a related area
and 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar
with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular
field. Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision;
typically reports to a project leader or manager. A certain degree of
creativity and latitude is required.

Required / Desired Skills

Linux System Admin  Required
Shell Scripting - Bash/Perl  Required
Networking  Required
Send me an updated resume if you're interested.Else, drop me a line and
let us know your current status/quires/ future job preferrence.. etc As
I have on going requirement with your skill set. And as always, please
forward this to anyone you feel would be a good match

MURALI
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
SEI-CMMI Level 3
Alpharetta, GA 30022