[ale] Canonical makes Apple look so good...

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 11:30:05 EST 2011

I can't read all of that. But I did get through half of it. It sounds
to me like he didn't understand, from day one, what Ubuntu is. The
distro has never been about freedom, like its parent distro, but about
an easy to use desktop Linux that could make the Canonical foundation
money. Nothing about that goal says "free" other than the price of the
download.