[ale] [OT] Google music beta

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 12:55:43 EDT 2011

I did about the same but semi-intentionally.  You can move your library
to break the upload and re-configure if you want.  I like having my
entire library easily accessible to my phone when I'm out and about.
You can go into the music manager and change the source directory as
well as throttle the bandwidth.

Robert