[ale] svideo recorder to hard disk

Chris Fowler cfowler at outpostsentinel.com
Mon Jun 27 16:28:43 EDT 2011

On Mon, 2011-06-27 at 15:04 -0400, Narahari 'n' Savitha wrote:

> Persistence = If you want your child to learn your culture and
> language a bit so she can converse with relatives back home on a visit
> it will motivate you.

Watching shows in your language is a start but will not do it.   I took
French for 3 years and watched Canadian broadcasting on a large dish
that was 100% Canadian French.  I can't speak it today.

Immersion is better.  Speak the language in your home.  Converse with
the child only using your language.  Your child will learn.