[ale] bulleting board app setup anyone

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:03:02 EDT 2011

Wiki is already there to share info.  The issue that we are having is we
receive emails like

Deploying to Integ Server in 5 mins.
or
Moving client from poda to podb

These emails while informative are annoying.

What I want to see is a Instant Message to all our Sametime users in our
group with this info and a link , in case I have not seen it in real time.

The message Moving client from poda to podb is     sent as a broadcast to a
bunch of developers with the link and the link is posted to the   bulletin
board.

-Narahari