[ale] Open Source YMS - Yard Management System

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Jun 23 23:59:17 EDT 2011

I think podcasts are a great resource.  That request is highly
specific.  However, look through the archives of the FLOSS Weekly
podcast.  Each week, they review an open source program or project.
They're up to #171.  There might be something of use to you.  I don't
know for sure what all their projects were.  If you don't see anything
in the archives, I would send them an email, since they have many
contacts in the Open Source community.

http://www.twit.tv/floss

The Sourcetrunk podcast does something similar, so you might try them.

http://www.sourcetrunk.com/

If those fail to yield results, go to the more general podcasts.  These
relate to Linux specifically, but many open source projects are cross
platform if you need to run on Microsoft or Mac.

Going Linux - http://www.goinglinux.com/
Linux Basix - http://www.linuxbasix.com/
Tux Radar - http://www.tuxradar.com/
Full Circle (Ubuntu) - http://fullcirclemagazine.org/