[ale] New July GIS Essentials Class - 2010 Census Data Added-SPAM

The Don Lachlan ale-at-ale.org at unpopularminds.org
Wed Jun 22 10:42:19 EDT 2011

On 06/22/2011 07:52 AM, Geoffrey Myers wrote:
> I personally find it amazing folks are objecting to this posting, based
> on the amount of OT stuff that is posted to this list.

There's off-topic and there's spam. RedHat is on-topic, so a post about
a commercial RedHat training class is on topic; GIS is off-topic, so a
post about a $1600 GIS training class with nada related to GNU/Linux or
F/L/OSS in general is spam.

For all the off-topic discussions, they're at least discussions.

-L