[ale] [OT] Macintosh Plus boot floppy

Michael Trausch mike at trausch.us
Mon Jun 20 09:53:20 EDT 2011

I could make a floppy, but not for that system (I have disk images). The
400/800k formats require a special unit... that system doesn't do 1.44M,
does it?

--
Sent from my phone... a G2 running CM7 nightlies!
On Jun 20, 2011 9:21 AM, "Boris Borisov" <bugy at bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I found in the basement at my job an old Macintosh Plus. I got the monitor
working (had well known issue with blown capacitor) but I need boot floppy
to load. If somebody has a old Mac in your collection could you make me a
boot floppy with any version of Mac OS up to 7.5 I think. Anything that show
me floppy is working. Thanks