[ale] Atlanta OpenSource Unconference?

Wolf Halton wolf at wolfhalton.info
Fri Jun 17 06:02:33 EDT 2011

On 06/16/2011 04:48 PM, David Tomaschik wrote:
> This might be a terrible idea, or a crazy idea, but I'm sure this is a
> group that will tell me that.
>
> <snip>
>
> Concept feedback?  Desire for an Atlanta Linux/Open Source event again?
This sounds like a great idea.  As I understand it, the original ALF
went down because it had succeeded too well.  Too many attendees and not
enough staff to keep things going.  Is this accurate?  I would be
interested in helping out with this.  Can provide questions and can help
with organizing the chaos.