[ale] [OT] Are iPhone apps $$$ why Android apps are free?

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 18:43:31 EDT 2011

My developer license expired May 31. Now I can't run the simple tip
calculator I wrote because the certificate is expired. Very, very,
annoying. It makes zero sense as to why I can't register a personal
certificate with my free developer account that would only work on my
devices.

What is really frustrating is that I'm thinking about renewing my
license because the platform is _the_ platform to target. But I have
yet to come up with an idea that isn't already done, so...

--
James Sumners
http://james.roomfullofmirrors.com/

"All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological
personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the
corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a
condition to which they are quickly addicted."

CH:D 59