[ale] SSH clients for Android

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Fri Jun 10 15:54:35 EDT 2011

what's an "eye pad" for? Did someone get hurt?

some funny views on the name:
http://guerillawomentn.blogspot.com/2010/01/ipad-itampon-irag-apple-forgets-to-hire.html

My connectbot had serious issues with screen size on a Motorola Droid. It
was slid about 2 characters to the left and thus lost the first bit of every
line. I dumped it pretty quick and should probably re-look at it as it's
been 2 years.

On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 10:28 AM, Richard Bronosky <Richard at bronosky.com>wrote:

> My favorite Android SSH client is the open source offering ConnectBot
> http://code.google.com/p/connectbot/
>
> The iPad thread started some Android app discussion. The problem with
> hijacking an iPad thread is that Android users who care nothing about
> the iPad, which includes almost all of the Android users on this
> thread, will not read the iPad thread to know that Android discussion
> is taking place.
>
> It's not just a nit-pick. There are consequences to hijacking threads.
> Don't do it.
>

> --
> .!# RichardBronosky #!.

James P. Kinney III