[ale] [OT] SSH client for iPad

David Hamm ale at spinnerdog.com
Thu Jun 9 15:10:33 EDT 2011

I use zaTelnet which for my limited use works well.  The only thing I find a
little bothersome is the terminal session extends the full length of the iPad
and when the keyboard is in use you loose easy sight of the command prompt.
But it works fine.  I suspect it would be great if I had a bluetooth keyboard.

hth.