[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 18:57:12 EDT 2011

I have a Kenmore Sensor micro/convect oven and I have to say it does a jamb
up job on popcorn, potatoes and combi-baked "rotisserie" chicken. Very
pleased with the cooking success. Other than those functions, I generally
just hit the "add 1 minute" button or whatever it's called on whatever oven
I'm using.