[ale] [OT] for the space geeks on ALE

Greg Clifton gccfof5 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:34:37 EDT 2011

Aaron,

Factually wrong on BOTH counts.

1) The constitution specifically and intentionally provides for the
selection of our president via UN-democratic means (i.e. electoral college
majority is what counts, NOT popular vote majority). EVERY recount of the
votes showed that BUSH won the popular vote count in FL in spite of Gore's
best efforts to steal it by selectively recounting ONLY democratic
strongholds thus violating the equal protection clause of the constitution.

2) Bust screwed the pooch on the debt, for sure, but what he did in 8 years
including the hit taken by the 911 attack while all air traffic was shut
down for 2 weeks, Obama has doubled down on in only 2 years. Furthermore,
Bush never abrogated contract law like Obama did when he took the stake in
the auto companies from bond holders and gave them to the UAW. More likely
with Obamanomics and his thugocracy, we more likely to have the nasty little
cars that Eastern Europe used to drive around in than
anything approaching either a rocket car or flying ca in another 8 years.
And that's not to even mention government rationed health care and death
panels.