[ale] gnome3. I give up.

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Jun 7 08:36:11 EDT 2011

Actually, that would be an interesting question but only to know what
Linus uses.  Now as to whether we should all join hands and follow Linus
in unison sounds a little too much like a M$ thing.

The market will determine what survives and what gets changed.  Even in
the GNU-world order we have that logic don't we?  I just don't see
anything that motivates me to make a change...certainly not in the
interest of getting into the new hotness.  Still I'll give FC15 a try
with legacy Gnome/Compiz (not a KDE fan).

RinL